HOW TO EARN POINTS
There are many ways you can earn points, and no limits to how many points you can earn. The more you shop, the more you earn.
• Sign up for an Iffley Road account: 100 points.
• Earn points every time you shop with us: £1 spent will earn you 1 point (Ex-VAT).
• Leave your first Feefo review for a product that you have purchased (Feefo will send a feedback request to your email): 100 points .
If you already have an online Iffley Road account, please sign in. Otherwise, please create an account by clicking the button link below.
HOW TO SPEND YOUR POINTS
Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale of 1 point = 5 pence (£0.05), so for example:
• 200 points = £10.00 voucher
• 500 points = £25.00 voucher
• 1,000 points = £50.00 voucher
• 2,000 points = £100.00 voucher etc...
HOW TO REDEEM POINTS
You can start redeeming your points against purchases once you have a total of 200 points (£10). You redeem your points by signing into your online Iffley Road account and then clicking on the small blue "Rewards" pop-up in the bottom left hand corner of our website.
Once you've clicked on the blue "Rewards" pop-up, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the button that says 'Your rewards'.
2. Now click the reward that you would like to redeem.
3. Once you have redeemed the reward, you can now copy the code (an email will also be sent to you with the code for safe-keeping).
4. You can now use the reward code that you have copied and paste it during the checkout process.
If you already have an Iffley Road account you are automatically part of our Rewards Programme and eligible to start earning points.
Shipping not included. Points not valid on tax or shipping costs. No other coupon code valid when redeeming reward points. Restrictions may apply. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Please email our Customer Service if you have any questions or would like more information.