Iffley Road x Stolt Competition Terms and Conditions
- Employees or agents of Iffley Road or Stolt ('the promoters') or anyone professionally connected to this promotion are not eligible for entry.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Existing newsletter subscribers are welcome to enter.
- Automated and bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted.
- Multiple entries will be discounted and all entries may be disqualified.
- No purchase is necessary to enter, however by entering you hereby agree to join the Iffley Road email newsletter mailing list and the Stolt email newsletter mailing list.
- The competition winner’s name [but no other personal information] may be publicised on the promoters' social media channels [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram].
- The name of the winner will be available by emailing email@example.com for a period of 1 month from the closing date.
- The promoters agree that they will not share your data with any third parties.
- The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition, and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoters.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes may be subject to product availability.
- This competition will close at midnight UK time on Sunday 11 August 2019. After this date no further entries will be accepted.
- Iffley Road/Stolt agree to notify the winner within 3 days of the competition closing.
- The winner must respond within 5 days of notification, otherwise the promoters reserve the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant selected in the same way. Once the winner has contacted the promoter, communication will be offline.
- Iffley Road and Stolt will dispatch the pre-agreed prizes within 10 days of the competition closing.
- By entering this promotion the entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The collection and storage of personal information submitted to Iffley Road/Stolt is governed by the UK Data Protection Act (2003). This means your details will not be divulged to third parties and we will not send you promotional information, by email or post, unless you agree to it. Under the Data Protection Act, you retain the right to access and modify any data about you held by Iffley Road. When you register your name or email address you agree to be governed by Iffley Road’s/ Stolt's terms and conditions.