Our Richmond storm jacket is built to keep you out running in all weathers.
It’s made from a highly technical tri-layer Italian soft-shell, incorporating ActiveCollant™ technology, making it waterproof, windproof and breathable – but soft, lightweight and flexible too.
Richmond’s design is simple and to the point, with a fairly slim, straight cut that prevents flapping. The sleeves are loose enough for movement, but not baggy.
Take it out for a long, wet run and see how it performs. If you’re used to sweaty, synthetic top layers, we’re sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- ActiveCollant™ three-layer construction fabric
- Full-length zip guard and fully taped seams for maximum waterproofing
- Collar and zip garage lined with our bespoke dri-release piqué
- Two discreet in-seam pockets provide ample secure storage
- Two internal pouch pockets for larger items
- Under-arm ventilation through three unobtrusive laser-cut eyelets
- High-visibility reflective piping detail on lower back seams
- Internal elasticated cuffs keep sleeves snugly in position
- Subtly embossed Iffley Road roundel
- Signature tri-stripe hanging loop
- Designed in the UK and made in the EU
- Weight: 190 gsm
- Water column: 5000 mm
- Breathability:>10 000 g/sq m/24h
- Machine wash at 40C and cool iron
|Your Chest (inches)||32||34||36||38||40||42|
|Your Chest (cm)||81||86||91||96.5||101.5||106.5|
- Compare these measurements to a similar garment you already own.
- Lay the garment flat to measure it.
Back Length - Length from base of collar to hem.
|Back Length (inches)||27.5||27.5||28||28.5||29||29|
|Back Length (cm)||70||70||71||72||73||74|