- Details & Technical Info
- Size Guide
Details & Technical Info +-
Not sure which of our running shorts to choose? This guide will help you decide the best running shorts for your needs.
If you think shorts are just shorts, it’s time to think again.
Our Pembroke shorts have been designed to give serious runners the performance, looks and feel they’ve been waiting for.
The unique flat-fronted design is exceptionally flattering and wonderfully free-moving.
Finally, a soft, highly breathable mesh fabric lining means the last mile is as comfortable as the first.
- Beautiful, high-performing Italian fabric
- Signature tri-stripe side vents
- Flat front, elasticated rear, internal draw cord
- Two unobtrusive credit-card sized front pockets
- Soft mesh inner brief
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Designed in the UK and made in Europe
Size Guide +-
|Your Waist (inches)||30||32||34||36||38|
|Your Waist (cm)||76||81||86||91||96.5|
- Compare these measurements to a similar garment you already own.
- Lay the garment flat to measure it.
Inside Leg - Length from crotch to hem along inside seam.
|Inside Leg (inches)||5||5||5||5||5|
|Inside Leg (cm)||13||13||13||13||13|
What the press say
Runner's World - Pembroke Shorts
Iffley Classic Running Shorts
Slightly redolent of the PE shorts you wore at primary school, these are supremely comfortable. The flat-fronted design protects modesty, the weave is abrasion-resistant and the inner brief is very supportive. There are two small front pockets for gels.