- Details & Technical Info
- Size Guide
Details & Technical Info +-
Following in the footsteps of our long sleeved Dartmoor base layer, Exmoor offers the perfect solution for the transition months, and those cool yet sunny days.
Made from super soft merino wool, our base layer combines traditional British knitwear expertise and craftsmanship with Italian skills and innovation in woollen yarn production.
Why merino wool? Merino wool is perfect for running base layers because it naturally wicks sweat away from the skin, regulates body temperature in all conditions (even when wet), and has excellent antibacterial properties to keep you odour free.
- Superfine Italian merino wool yarn for an itch free feel against the skin
- Seamless construction ensures minimum risk of chafing
- Innovative underarm panels engineered into the weave for extra breathability
- Antibacterial properties so it can be worn many times before washing
- Fine 17.5 micron yarn, and 130 gsm in weight
- Machine wash on a cold cycle, or use a wool/delicates option if available. Do not tumble dry
- Designed and made in England
Size Guide +-
|Your Chest (inches)||36||38||40||42||44||46|
|Your Chest (cm)||91.5||96.5||101.5||107||112||117|
- Compare these measurements to a similar garment you already own.
- Lay the garment flat to measure it.
Back Length - Length from base of collar to hem.
|Back Length (inches)||27.5||28||28.5||29||29.5||29.5|
|Back Length (cm)||70.5||72||73.5||75||76.5||78|